The demolition and construction started in our service kitchen that will house our future Master’s Bedroom.
Since the whole house will apparently be uncomfortable to live, we decided to prioritize the bedroom as originally planned and suggested to the architect. This will be the Phase 1. The room will accommodate my whole family during the renovation period.
We wanted the same requirements as in our previous one, but we wanted it to have a high ceiling, bigger space with the open shelves walk-in closet and ensuite T&B as usual. The architect suggested making a customized king size bed frame with headboard, including the side tables.
This room has been our common bedroom, our refuge from all dust and mess from outside and temporary storage. It was definitely an unwelcoming idea for my wife, but does she have any choice? Even if it was not yet ready for the installation of the air-conditioning unit, it was immediately installed.
- Assess how clean you keep your home, honestly
- Determine how much art work you have to hang
- Watching children in an open floor plan can be safe
- Noise tends to travel in an open floor plan
- Assess your entertaining needs with an open floor plan
- Entertaining guests from the kitchen has a downside(Gibson)